#Rideralert: Regarding the TARC App No Longer Being Supported by TARC for Use or Download
#Rideralert: Beginning April 15, 2021, the TARC app will no longer be supported by TARC for use or download
Beginning April 15th, the TARC app will no longer be supported by TARC for use or download.
We thank you for your interest and use of the TARC app in the effort to better plan your travel. We intend to develop an improved app for your use soon.
As an alternate resource, we urge you to download the “Transit App” or use “Google Maps” for your route planning needs. Both of these apps are available for free in your app store.
Please contact TARC Customer Service at 502.585.1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be more than happy to assist you with real-time route information, including trip planning.
We’d also like to remind you, mobile ticketing will no longer be available to pay TARC fare beginning June 1st, 2021. The TARC app will continue to allow existing mobile-tickets purchased prior to April 15th, to be used until June 1st.
When will the TARC app become unavailable for use? When will it return?
- The TARC app will no longer be available for download or use beginning April 15th.
- We plan for an improved TARC app to be available in the near future.
How do I download Transit App or Google Maps?
- Visit the app store on your smart phone. In the search area, enter “Transit App” or “Google Maps.”
- Select “download.”
How should I go about trip planning?
- Please download and use “Transit App” or “Google Maps” for trip planning.
Will “Transit App” offer trip notifications?
- Yes. Transit App’s “GO” feature is your personal public transport companion. It will guide you from your front door, through one or multiple connections, all the way to your destination.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, tap the search bar to search for a destination and plan a trip. On the trip details screen, tap “GO”.
What happens to the mobile tickets I’ve purchased prior to April 15th? Will I still be able to use them?
- Yes. TARC will honor mobile tickets purchased prior to April 15th until June 1st.
Who can I reach out to with additional questions?
- TARC Customer Service at 502.585.1234 or email@example.com
For more information, please contact TARC Customer Service at 502.585.1234