TARC3 Subscription Rules
TARC3 subscription service is a shared ride public transportation for people who are certified through the TARC3 Eligibility office. Subscription service is available for long-term set schedules. Riders are eligible for subscription service after using the service for 30 days. Subscriptions will start 2 weeks after approval date. You’ll be notified of schedule approved.
- Service is available 6 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. seven days a week. TARC 3 may be available on a limited basis between 10:30 p.m. and 6 a.m. if TARC’s fixed buses travel within ¾ mile of your pick up and drop off locations during these hours.
- Trips are automatically placed on a given route eliminating the need to call for reservations.
- Changes to a subscription are permitted up to four (4) times per calendar year. We can’t accommodate changes after 4.
- Riders may place subscription on hold for 2 weeks or longer by calling 213-3247.
- Subscription trips are automatically cancelled on major holidays with the exception of dialysis trips. Subscription trips are NOT automatically cancelled on bad winter weather days. It is your responsibility to cancel all subscription trips not needed or you will receive a no-show.
- Excessive cancellations and/or no-shows may cause you to lose your subscription service.
- Subscription applications are processed in the order they are received. Please continue to call in your trips until you are contacted by TARC 3. TARC reserves the right to accept or reject any request based on space availability and our ability to provide the most cost-efficient service possible.
I have read and understood all of the above guidelines and am eligible