TARC3 Subscription Rules
The Transit Authority of River City (TARC) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Certified paratransit passenger? Subscribe to our shared ride services.
TARC3 subscription service is a shared ride public transportation for people who are certified through the TARC3 Eligibility office. Subscription service is available for long-term set schedules. Riders are eligible for subscription service after using the service for 30 days, and having no more than 20% of trips cancelled or no showed. Subscriptions will start 2 weeks after approval date. You’ll be notified of schedule approved.
- Service is available 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., seven days a week. TARC3 may be available on a limited basis between 10:30 p.m. and 6:00 a.m., if TARC’s fixed route service buses travel within 3/4 mile of your pick up and drop off locations during these hours.
- Your trips will be automatically placed on a given route, therefore you need not call-ahead for reservations.
- You may change a subscription up to a maximum of four (4) times per calendar year.
- You may place your subscription on hold for 2 weeks or longer by calling (502) 213-3247.
- Your subscription trips on major holidays will be automatically cancelled with the exception of dialysis trips.
- However your trips on bad winter weather days are not automatically cancelled. It is your responsibility to cancel all subscription trips not needed or you will receive a no-show.
- Avoid excessive cancellations and/or no-shows as it will cause you to lose your subscription service.
NOTE: Subscription applications are processed in the order they are received. Please call in your trips and a TARC 3 representative will return your call to confirm. We reserve the right to accept or reject any request based on space availability and our ability to provide the most cost-efficient service possible.
Start Your Subscription
Download and complete the PDF subscription form or fill out the online form below.
If you choose the paper form, please either fax or mail to TARC:
- Only return the bottom portion, please keep the top portion for your records.
- Fax to TARC: 213-3243 or
- Mail to: 1000 W Broadway. Louisville, Ky 40203.
I have read and understood all of the above guidelines and am eligible.
If you have any questions, concerns, or need help filling out this application form, please contact Leeann Wyatt at (502) 213-3247.