Requesting a Reasonable Accommodation
TARC will make reasonable modifications and accommodations to its policies, practices, and procedures to ensure program accessibility. The nature of an individual’s disability will not preclude TARC from providing full access to services. Some exceptions apply. These exceptions include when the modification or accommodation would:
- Cause a direct threat to the health or safety of others,
- Result in a fundamental alteration of the service,
- Is not actually necessary in order for the individual with the disability to access the service, or
- Results in an undue financial and administrative burden for TARC.
Need to modify any TARC service prior to utilizing that service?
Contact TARC Customer Service at (502) 585-1234 or email@example.com and provide the following:
- Contact information
- The service for which the request pertains: Specific route, paratransit, or access to a TARC facility
- Details of the modification request
If you experience difficulties with this process or other ADA-related situations, please let us know so we can address the problem immediately by completing ADA Complaint Form and submit to:
TARC Office of Diversity and Inclusion
1000 W. Broadway
Louisville, KY 40203
If you require assistance completing the form, or would like a full copy of TARC’s Title VI policy and complaint procedures, call (502) 585-1234, TTY (502) 213-3240, or firstname.lastname@example.org.