TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS/CONDITIONS FOR YOUR CHOSEN PROGRAM BEFORE MAKING YOUR REQUEST.
TARC’s Outreach program provides an opportunity for groups within the TARC service area to request a variety of services including
- LouCruise – Transportation for qualified non-profit organizational groups
- Festivals – Participation of TARC in a regional event
- Senior programs – including Day on the Town
- Job Hunter – Transportation to job fairs
- Educational experiences – Specialized children’s programming for career days, environmental talks or instructions on how to ride TARC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR EACH PROGRAM BELOW
All TARC vehicles are accessible and meet the guidelines established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Each coach has two wheelchair-secured areas. Please advise TARC if additional wheelchair accommodations are needed.
TARC does not guarantee the use of particular coach. If you would like to use a particular bus, please state that in the comments section of the request form.
A representative of TARC will confirm requests with the point of contact provided on the request form within seven business days.
If you do not receive a response from TARC within seven business days, contact us by clicking the button below.